Volunteer with PCYC
Volunteering at PCYC is a vital part of the work we do. Without so many committed and diverse volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to offer the breadth of the programmes we currently do. If you have a skill you would like to offer our community, please get in touch today. Volunteering may include
- coaching – karate, weights gym, fitness classes
- mentoring – youth development, driver experience
- administration – board of management, canteen, sales
- marketing – online, graphic design
Do you have
- experience and are ready to give back to your community?
- an interest in a career and want to learn more?
- a qualification and need experience?
Then we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in serving on the Board of Management, download a nomination form
Note* All volunteers must have a Working with Vulnerable People registration.